Sunshine Coast Property Lawyers
Our Sunshine Coast property lawyers can advise you on all of the legal issues involved in property, leasing and conveyancing.
Our reputation is based on our innovative technologies, our friendly and on time service delivery and our common sense and pragmatic approach to getting the deal done. Our people are recognised for their commercial approach and efficient management of property transactions. We get it, so you can get on with it.
Our Sunshine Coast property lawyers have experience in the acquisition, development and sale of commercial, industrial, residential and retail properties. We have act for a wide range of owners, developers and tenants in South East Queensland.
The range of services provided by our Sunshine Coast property lawyers is varied, and includes advising our clients on:
- structuring property developments and acquisitions
- acquisitions and disposals of commercial, retail, industrial and residential real estate
- master-planned and high-rise residential developments and commercial, industrial and retail developments
- compulsory acquisition and resumption of land
- mixed-use developments
- joint venture, project management, property and asset management
- commercial and retail leasing and lease negotiations
- body corporate structures, compliance and disputes
- other property issues such as subdivisions, easements, mortgages and other securities