Sunshine Coast Litigation Lawyers
We may not tell you what you want to hear, but we will tell you where you stand.
You can trust our experience. We will work with you to ensure that our advice is strategic and commercially effective for your circumstances.
Our lawyers are solutions focused, lateral thinkers. We will evaluate your circumstances and objectives from the outset and provide you with a matter plan and budget that aligns with your ongoing commercial objectives.
Our Sunshine Coast litigation lawyers have experience in complex matters involving multiple private and public sector stakeholders and have managed claims in excess of $800Million. We have provided advice to individuals and sole traders, family businesses and private companies, Government Owned Corporations and Local Government Authorities. We have experience in most areas of litigation, including:
- Building and construction disputes
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Corporate insolvency and restructuring
- Corporations law – public examinations, breaches of directors duties, securities litigation and applications under the Corporations law
- Planning & Environment and Liquor Licencing
- Insurance and professional indemnity
- Product liability
- Resources, energy and infrastructure – mining leases, compulsory acquisitions and land access
- Regulatory investigations and compliance – ASIC, ATO and ACCC
- Work Health & Safety and Electrical Safety – defending prosecutions involving fatalities and managing notifications and investigations