Sunshine Coast Construction Lawyers
Whether you are looking to have a contract reviewed, administered or enforced or if you are being investigated by a regulatory authority such as WHSQ, ESO or the QBCC, our Sunshine Coast construction lawyers will provide you with straight forward advice that is clear and pragmatic.
Our lawyers have experience providing advice to subcontractors, head contractors and Government Owned Corporations on domestic, commercial and residential developments, bridges, pipelines, roads and other major infrastructure.
We are conscious of project management requirements and the importance of timely contract administration. Our services are carefully provided to assist you in meeting your ongoing commercial objectives and we work with you to add value to each transaction.
Our Sunshine Coast construction lawyers have experience in:
- contract review, administration and enforcement;
- matters under the Building & Constructions Industry Payments Act;
- matters under the Subcontractors’ Charges Act;
- pursuing and resisting defective and incomplete work claims;
- arbitration, mediation and litigation;
- regulatory investigations and prosecutions:
- WHSQ including prosecutions for fatalities;
- ESO investigations and prosecutions; and
- QBCC investigations, prosecutions, licencing, restructuring and review applications.
We can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion.