Sunshine Coast Business Lawyers
Our Sunshine Coast business lawyers provide transactional and regulatory advice across a range of business activities. We have the experience to manage your legal and commercial risks and our focus is on you and achieving your ongoing commercial objectives.
We act for a range of clients including individuals, small businesses, Local Government Authorities, charities, unincorporated associations, Universities and SMEs and offer the following legal services for business:
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business or restructure we can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise.
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare or review various agreements including purchase or sale of businesses, Put and Call Options, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements and partnership agreements. We’ll make sure that the documents meet your specific needs.
- Corporations law: We can assist with shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance and other compliance issues.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise, or sell an existing franchise, we will review the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents and guide you through the process.
- Copyright and trade marks: We can manage and enforce your intellectual property rights and register trade marks.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected.